In Studio Art, we spent several weeks creating this zine. Each student did approximately 2 drawings of invented animals with invented names. But there names had to begin with a given letter of the alphabet (I did one drawing as well with the letter E). So we came out with 26 fantastical animals named in alphabetical order. We scanned the drawings and printed them out in an inkjet printer and hand sewed the binding with blue thread. We made enough so every student could get one and there are 6 left over. They were very pleased with the end product as am I. This has probably been the most successful collaborative project over my 4 years of teaching.