Friday, August 22, 2014

Back to High School....Blogging Again

I took a hiatus from teaching Art at a private school in Los Altos California. I moved with my family to Ohio, taught drawing for a little while at Bowling Green State University, then moved to Columbus, Ohio, and now am teaching High School and Junior High Art at a small private school again. I am teaching High School Painting, Drawing, and Film Studies, and Junior High 2D, and Advanced Art. I work with another wonderful lady that teaches all of the Elementary Art and all 3D classes. Also, I finally have a smartphone and will be using my new blogger.com app which will make this process so much easier. Excited to be back.

1 comment:

Sutka said...

Love your blog. I teach high school art near Akron.

"Sutka and Art Education"